The Irrigation & Public Health Minister of Himachal Pradesh Smt. Vidya Stokes
The Governor (राज्यपाल) of Himachal Pradesh is Smt. Urmila Singh.
The Speaker of Vidhan Sabha is Shri Brij Behari Lal Butail .
The Dupty Speaker of Vidhan Sabha is Sh. Rikhi Ram Kundel.
The Health & Family Welfare Minister is Shri Kaul Singh Thakur
The Education Minister is Shri Virbhadra Singh
The Industary Labour &Sainik Welfare Minister is Shri Mukesh Agnihotri
The Technical Education and Horticulture Minister is Smt. Vidya Stokes
The Civil supply and consumer protection Minister is Shri G. S. Bali
The Forest Minister is Shri Rajesh Dharmani .
The Social well Fare and Justice Minister is Shri Dhani Ram Shandil
District Wise literacy Rate and Sex Ratio of HImachal Pradesh 2011:=
Kangra 1013 86.49
- Himachal Pradesh has a total population of 68, 56, 509 which is only 0.57% of India’s population, placing the state 21st Position and recorded a growth of 12.81%.
- The state also recorded Improved Literacy of 83.78% and Gender ratio at 974/1000.
- 2011 census put Himachal Pradesh 21st on the population chart Followed by Tripura on 22nd place.
- Lahaul-Spiti Recorded a decline in the grow rate by minus.
- 10% while highest jump in the sex ratio was seen of 114 points against 802 in 2001, now up at 916 points. The decline in population tribal district is attributed to large scale migration.